Python Full Stack Developer Course in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Python Full Stack Course in Hyderabad Batch Details
|Trainer Experience||15+ Years|
|Next Batch Date||14-11-2022|
|Training Modes:||Online Training (Instructor Led)|
|Course Duration:||30 Days|
|Call us at:||+91 8186844555|
|Email Us at:||email@example.com|
|Demo Class Details:||ENROLL FOR FREE DEMO CLASS|
Key Features Of Python Full Stack Developer Course
Python Full Stack Developer Course Syllabus
- What is the Web?
- Web Features?
- W3C and W3C Members
- Introduction to What WG
- Parts in HTML Document
- Version Information
- Head Section
- Meta Information
- Body Section
- HTML FORMS
- Anchors, Images
- HTML5 HISTORY
- Why HTML5?
- New Features and Groups
- Structure of HTML5 Document
- Power of HTML5 and Features
- Semantics and Block Level Elements
- HTML5 Forms
- HTML5 Multimedia
- HTML5 Graphics
- CSS Basics
- CSS Introduction
- CSS Syntax
- CSS Versions
- CSS Id & Class
- CSS Styling
- Styling Backgrounds
- Styling Text
- Styling Fonts
- CSS Borders
- CSS3 Modules
- Box Model
- Backgrounds and Borders
- Text Effects
- 2D/3D Transformations
- Core &Adanced Animations
- Multiple Column Layout
- User Interface
- What is Script? Types of Scripts?
- Comments and Types of Comments
- Popup Boxes
- Variables & Operators
- Conditional Statements
- Looping Control Statement
- Types of Errors
- Exception Handling
- Java Script Objects
- Browser Objects
- Validations in JS
- Introduction to Python
- What is Python?
- History of Python
- Python Versions
- Features of Python
- How to Install Python
- Install Python with Diff IDEs
- Creating Your First Python Program
- Printing to the Screen
- Reading Keyboard Input
- Using Command Prompt and GUI or IDE
- Execute the Script
- Interactive Mode
- Script Mode
- Python Comments
- Working with Python in Unix/Linux/Windows/Mac/Android
- Python New IDEs
- PyCharm IDE
- How to Work on PyCharm
- PyCharm Components
- Debugging process in PyCharm
- SublimeText IDE
- What is PIP?
- What is Variable?
- Variables in Python
- Constants in Python
- Standard Data Types
- Operators and Operands
- Swap variables
- Type Conversion
- String Handling
- How to use “if condition” in conditional structures
- if statement (One-Way Decisions)
- if .. else statement (Two-way Decisions)
- How to use “else condition”
- if ..elif .. else statement (Multi-way)
- When “else condition” does not work
- How to use “elif” condition
- How to execute conditional statement with minimal code
Nested IF Statement
- How to use “While Loop”
- How to use “For Loop”
- How to use For Loop for set of other things besides numbers
- Break statements in For Loop
- Continue statement in For Loop
- Enumerate function for For Loop
- Lists are mutable
- Getting to Lists
- List indices
- Traversing a list
- List operations
- List slices
- List methods
- Map, filter and reduce
- Advantages of Tuple over List
- Packing and Unpacking
- Comparing tuples
- Creating nested tuple
- Using tuples as keys in dictionaries
- Deleting Tuples
- Slicing of Tuple
- Tuple Membership Test
- How to create a set?
- Iteration Over Sets
- Python Set Methods
- Python Set Operations
- Union of sets
- Built-in Functions with Set
- How to create a dictionary?
- Python Hashing?
- Python Dictionary Methods
- Copying dictionary
- Updating Dictionary
- Delete Keys from the dictionary
- Dictionary items() Method
- Sorting the Dictionary
- Python Dictionary in-built Functions
- What is a Function?
- How to define and call a function in Python
- Types of Functions
- Significance of Indentation (Space) in Python
- How Function Return Value?
- Types of Arguments in Functions
- Default Arguments
- Non-Default Arguments
- Keyword Arguments
- Non-keyword Arguments
- Arbitrary Arguments
- Rules to define a function in Python
- Various Forms of Function Arguments
- Scope and Lifetime of variables
- Anonymous Functions/Lambda functions
- map(), filter(), reduce() functions
- What is a Docstring?
- Python Exception Handling
- Python Errors
- Common RunTime Errors in PYTHON
- Abnormal termination
- Chain of importance Of Exception
- Exception Handling
- Try … Except
- Try ..Except .. else
- Try … finally
- Introduction to OOPs Programming
- Object Oriented Programming System
- OOPS Principles
- Basic concept of Object and Classes
- Access Modifiers
- How to define Python classes
- Self-variable in python
- What is Inheritance? Types of Inheritance?
- How Inheritance works?
- What is Regular Expression?
- Regular Expression Syntax
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Regular Expression Patterns
- Literal characters
- What is Responsive Web Designing?
- Typography Features
- Bootstrap Tables, Buttons, Dropdowns, Navbars
- Bootstrap Images
- Bootstrap Responsive utilities
- Bootstrap Glyph icons
- What is a Grid?
- What is Bootstrap Grid System?
- MOBILE FIRST STRATEGY
- Working of Bootstrap Grid System
- Media Queries
- Responsive column resets
- Offset columns
- Nested columns
- What is a Framework
- Introduction to Django
- Django – Design Philosophies
- History of Django
- Why django and Features
- Environment setup
- MVC Architecture vs MVT Architecture
- Django MVC – MVT Pattern
- Creating the first Project
- Integrating the Project to sublime text
- The Project Structure
- Running the server
- Solving the issues and Migrations
- Database Setup
- Setting Up Your Project
- What Django Follows
- Structure of django framework
- Model Layer
- What are models
- Model fields
- Starting the Admin Interface
- Simple View
- Basic view(displaying hello world)
- Functional views, class based views
- Organizing Your URLs
- Role of urls in djnago
- Working urls
- Sending Parameters to Views
- Templates layer
- The Render Function
● Role of template layer in django
● Filters,Tags, Tag if, Tag for, Block and Extend Tags
● Comment Tag, Usage of templates
● Extending base template
- Creating a Model
- Manipulating Data (CRUD)
- Linking Models
- Django – Page Redirection
- Sending a Simple E-mail
- Sending Multiple Mails with send_mass_mail
- Sending HTML E-mail
- Sending HTML E-mail with Attachments
- Using Form in a View
- Usage of forms
- Crud operations using forms
- Crispy forms in django
- Uploading an Image
- Django – Apache Setup
- Django – Sessions
- Django – Comments
- Creating Super User
- Using admin in Django
- Adding models to admin
- Adding model objects using admin
- Displaying in cmd using querysets
- Loading css files into templates
- Loading js files into templates
- Uploading image using models
- User authentication
- News website (BLOGs Forums)
- Drawing a Graph using DB values
About Python Full Stack Developer Course
Python is widely used for back-end development while HTML, CSS, and Java Script are commonly used in front end development, together they help to enable full stack development.
Python is a high-level and performance-oriented programming language with dynamic semantics while Full stack technology refers to the entire depth of a computer system application.
A full-stack Python developer knows how to use the Python programming language suite for all types of projects. In addition, they have expertise with software that handles both structured and unstructured data.
Brolly Academy provides the Best comprehensive Python full-stack developer course in Hyderabad with a placement assistance program. This complete set of training programs conducted by our experts will help learners to develop skills in a range of areas such as –
- Developing Desktop Applications
- Web Applications, and programming etc.
We offer both online and offline training including self-paced video learning in Python Full Stack course for students and professionals along with guaranteed course completion certification, with global accreditation.
Learners will also get placement support from our team post completion of the training. Enroll with us for a python full stack developer course in hyderabad with placement assistance.
Modes of Python Full Stack Developer Course
We offer a range of learning methods, from classroom-based instruction to online and video-based training to acquire new skills.
Why choose us for Python Full Stack Developer Course?
Our Python full stack developer course training consists of assignments and completely real-time practical examples which make our students comfortable and easy to understand the Python full stack programming language.
Our training covers topics from beginner level to advanced level and by the end of the training, students can be confident to work on Python full stack programming and become job-ready candidates
Our trainers help students by focusing on both the basics as well as the advanced expects of the Python full stack programming languages such as Proper use of significant indentation.
They go the extra mile to teach applicants how they can use programming language constructs and object-oriented approaches in real-world scenarios
Updated python full stack developer course syllabus
The Python full stack developer course syllabus offered here is carefully designed to ensure that it reflects the most up-to-date advancements made in the programming language and how those advances are reflected in the working lives of current Python developers at MNCs.
Our course curriculum consists of extended sessions of small and large scale live projects that allow our students to enhance their skills.
Flexible class schedules
We offer flexible scheduling for our Python full stack training to accommodate trainees who are students, corporate employees, or working professionals.
We offer self-paced, online, and classroom training as well as corporate training, with a free demo class.
Our classes are conducted throughout the week in both morning and evening sessions.
Unlimited access to media
Our goal is to offer the best possible training experience for students, and we’ve designed our program accordingly.
By offering course content, video recordings, LMS access, etc. we’re giving you all of the resources you need to learn the python full stack developer course.
You will also receive lifetime free access to the LMS, which includes the entire course content to learn the skills.
We conduct our training batches with not more than 20 students in each batch
Our training program is small enough that each participant can get personalized attention and real-time interaction with the instructor.
Python Full Stack Developer Certification
Our python full stack developer course training program ensures that our students master the skills needed to write code that implements smooth application processes with impressive memory management capabilities.
The entire course content is in line with this certification and prepares you to tackle it easily, getting the best jobs at top MNCs.
Students will get an official fullstack python developer course completion certificate signed by Brolly Academy after they have completed the Python full-stack developer course that is accredited and accepted by most of the companies.
Students can get a hard copy or as a digital python full stack developer course certificate, based on your requirement.
Advantages of Python Full Stack Developer Course
The most captivating part of using Python as a full stack web development language
Job Possibilities in Python Full Stack Course -
Objective of Python Full Stack Developer Course -
The objective of this course in brolly Academy is to guide our students to understand from basic to advance level of Python full stack developer course.
We also provide hands-on real-time knowledge and multiple advanced functionalities of Python full stack course. By the end of this course you will be able to
Prerequisites to Learn Python Full Stack Course
Who can learn the Python Full Stack Course
Is the Python Full Stack developer course easy to learn?
Is Python good for full-stack developer?
How to be a full-stack python developer?
Start Learning Front-end Web Development
Master the Fundamentals of Python
Learn a Web Development Framework
Find your front end and back end web development skills gaps
Build up a web development portfolio