MVC Training in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
MVC Training in Hyderabad Batch Details
Key Features Of MVC Training
MVC Training Course Curriculum
- What is ASP.NET MVC
- What are the differences between ASP.NET Forms and ASP.NET MVC?
- History of ASP.NET MVC
- Creating an ASP.NET MVC Application
- The Architecture of ASP.NET MVC Internet Application
- ASP.NET MVC Folder Conventions
- What is a Controller and What is Use Of It ?
- Overview of routing engine
- Creating controllers
- Return types of Action Methods and Their Purpose
- What is a view and what is use of it?
- View engines. ASPX Engine and Razor View Engine
- Razor View Engine syntax
- Partial views
- What is Partial Views ? What is the use of it?
- Creating partial views
- Using Partial Views
- What is a Model and What is the use of a Model?
- Types Of Models
- Creating Data Model
- What is Html Helper and What is the use of it?
- Creating Html Helpers
- Strongly Typed Html Helpers
- Template Html Helpers
- Creating custom Html Helpers
- Creating submit button html helper
- Creating TagBuilder Html Class
- Using HtmlTextWriter Class
- What is data Annotation and What is the use of it ?
- Data Annotation Attributes in ASP.NET MVC
- Annotation Attributes from System.Web.Mvc Namespace
- Custom Error Messages and Localization
- Display and Edit Annotations
- What are CRUD Operations
- How To Implement CRUD Operations With ASP.Net MVC
- What is a Filter and What is the Use Of A Filter
- Applying Filters To Controllers And Actions
- Authorization Filter
- Exception Filter
- Using Action Filter
- Using Result Filter
- Using Global Filter
- What is URL Routing and What are Advantages of It?
- Creating and Registering a Route
- Defining Default Values
- Using Static URL Segments
- Route Ordering
- Defining Optional URL Segments
- Defining Variable Length Routes
- What is a Master Page and What is a Layout Page?
- Purpose of Master Page or Layout Page
- Creating Layout Pages
- Using Layout Pages
- What is Caching?What is Use Of Caching?
- Using OutputCache Attribute
- Varying Output By Parameter
- Using Cache Profiles
- Using The Cache API
- Creating Users and Roles
- Using the Web Site Administration Tool
- Using the Web Site Administration Tool
- Using the Account Controller
- Authorizing Users
- Using the Authorize Attribute
- Using the User Property
- Configuring Membership
- Configuring the Membership Database
- Configuring Membership Settings
- Using the Membership and Role Manager API
- Using Windows Authentication
- Configuring Windows Authentication
- Authenticating Windows Users and Groups
- Unobtrusive Ajax
- Enabling Project For Unobstrusive Ajax
- Using Jquery In ASP.Net MVC Application
- Using Jquery UI Plugin In ASP.Net MVC
- Web API
- Bundling And Minification
- OAuth And Open ID
About MVC Training in Hyderabad
MVC stands for (Model-View-Controller) is a software design pattern used to divide programming logic into three sets: the model, which defines how data in your application should be stored and formatted. The MVC programming model is made up of three components.
The Model contains the data necessary for an application; the View consists of components used to display and control activity; and the Controller bridges these two components. Known for its ability to handle large amounts of data, MapReduce can transform that information with high speed. Brolly Academy offers comprehensive MVC training courses in Hyderabad and certifies students upon completion.
Our MVC course modules provide the best solutions to meet your challenges so that you can learn new skills and apply them appropriately when needed all in an environment suited for learning. This MVC training course will give you the tools you need to build a strong foundation, so that in no time at all, you’ll be able to call yourself an expert.
Brolly Academy provides the best MVC training in Hyderabad, where you will get 3 modes of MVC training which are Online MVC Training, Classroom MVC Training, and Self-paced video course MVC Training. Our experienced trainers will guide you through every phase of the MVC process.
We give you hands-on training by assigning you real-world projects in which to develop your skills with complex queries. The MVC training course offered by Brolly Academy is designed for beginners and advanced professionals alike, helping them improve their skills. Brolly Academy’s MVC training course also offers a completion certificate.
After completing the training process, you will receive this certification from Brolly that can help your application for various MVC roles within any company. Enrolling in to our MVC Training course You will not only gain knowledge of MVC but also exposure to Industry best practices and soft skills. You will learn The Architecture of ASP.NET MVC Internet Application, Controllers, Views, Models, Html Helpers, Data Annotations & Validations, CRUD Operations on Database using ASP. Net MVC, Filters, URL Routing, Master Pages and Layout Pages ect. through the training period.
Our placement assistance team will guide you through the interview process, from preparing for interviews and crafting your resume to practicing with mock interviews. Enroll in our Brolly Academy’s MVC training classes in Hyderabad today!
Modes of MVC Training
Why choose our Brolly Academy Institute?
We are the leading MVC Training Institute in Hyderabad, with our training method being highly regarded by many. Our expert trainers have over 11+ years of experience in the MVC industry and can prepare you for your future career. Our training is designed for both the freshers and professionals who want to pursue a career in the IT industry.
Our MVC Training course will help you gain in-depth knowledge of the subject, which will enable you to get jobs with companies that use MVC technique. Our MVC course will help you get the best possible preparation for your mock interviews, resume creation and question-and-answer sessions. Here are some reasons why you should enroll in our MVC training course in Hyderabad:
In this course, we will provide you with assignments as soon as each topic is covered so that you can practice and review the material.
Highly Experienced Tutors
All of our trainers are experts in their fields and guarantee that each program they deliver will be executed by the best.
Best Course Curriculum
We regularly revise our courses to reflect the latest changes in data-quality testing and make them available as soon as possible.
Brolly Academy’s instructors guide students through real-world case studies and projects, which helps students apply knowledge in practical settings.
Flexible Time Schedule
Online and in-person learning opportunities, along with flexible scheduling options for classes, let you make your education a priority no matter what other commitments are on your plate.
24 x 7 Support Cell
Our 24-hour support team is available online to address any problems you may experience.
Brolly Academy’s MVC course will prepare you for the certification exam and make your dream of earning a professional certificate a reality.
We can help you find a position that uses your talents to the fullest, negotiate salary and support you throughout the interview process.
Testimonials of MVC Training in Hyderabad
Certification in MVC
This MVC training course is designed for clearing Brolly Academy’s MVC certification. The entire course content is in line with this certification and prepares you to tackle it easily, getting the best jobs at top MNCs. By enrolling in this MVC Training, you will receive access to real-world industry scenarios and projects that are directly tied to your success as an employee.
At the end of this MVC Training program, there will be quizzes that test your knowledge of core concepts on MVC. You can take these quizzes to prepare for your MVC certification exams or just to check your understanding the choice is yours! Upon the successful completion of students’ project work, Brolly Academy will award them with a MVC course completion certificate.