Oracle Dataguard Training in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Oracle Dataguard Training in Hyderabad Batch Details
|Trainer Name||Mr. Srinivas Chinta|
|Trainer Experience||7+ Years|
|Next Batch Date||19-04-2023|
|Training Modes:||Online Training (Instructor Led)|
|Course Duration:||30 Days|
|Call us at:||+91 81868 44555|
|Email Us at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Demo Class Details:||ENROLL FOR A FREE DEMO CLASS|
Key Points Of Oracle Dataguard Training in Hyderabad (Online Classes)
Oracle Dataguard Course Curriculum
- Overview of Data Guard
- Maintaining a Standby Database
- Data Guard Terminology
- Types of Standby Databases
- Levels of Protection
- Physical, Logical,
- Snapshot Standby Databases
- Role Transition Management Services
- Data Guard Interfaces
- Standby Database Creation
- Data Guard Installation
- Processes Active on the Primary and Standby Database
- Data Guard Architecture
- Initialisation Parameters
- Data Guard Usage with a Multitenant Database
- PDB Creation
- Prepare the Primary Database
- Initialisation Parameters
- Data File and Control File Duplication
- Activate the Standby Database
- Verify Primary and Standby Databases are Working
- Open the Standby Database
- Shut Down and Start-Up the Data Guard Environment
- Active Data Guard
- Far Sync Instance
- Monitor the Primary and Standby Databases
- Overview of Redo Transport Services
- How Data Guard Sends Redo Data?
- Control when Redo Data is Sent with the VALID_FOR Option
- Handle Transmission Errors
- Manage Archive Gaps
- Automatic Outage Resolution with Data Guard in 19c
- Levels of Protection
- Overview of Log Apply Services
- Apply Redo Data Immediately
- Delay Redo Data Application
- Terminate Redo Apply Services
- Configure a Cascading Standby Database
- Create a Snapshot Standby Database
- Role Transition Overview
- Prepare the Primary and Standby Database
- Perform a Switchover and Failover
- Reinstate the Failed Primary
- Add Data Files or Tablespaces
- Drop Tablespaces and Delete Data Files
- Transportable Tablespaces
- Rename Data Files
- Add or Drop Redo Log Files
- DML Operations on Active Data Guard in 19c
- Nologging Operations
- Nologging Enhancements from 18c
- Lost Write Detection
- Overview of Standby Database Creation with RMAN
- Create a Suitable Backup with RMAN
- Standby Path and File Names
- Build the Standby Instance
- RMAN from an Active Database
- Implement a Backup and Recovery Strategy
- Primary Database with a Physical Standby Database
- Logical Standby Database
- Configure Daily Incremental Backups
- Data Files and Control Files on Primary and Standby Databases
- Online Redo Logs
- Restore and Recover Data Files Across the Network
- One Command Refresh of the Standby Database
- Configure Flashback Database
- Use Flashback Database
- Real-Time Apply
- Automatic Flashback Standby
- Overview of Oracle Data Guard Broker
- Oracle Enterprise Manager
- The DGMGRL Command Line Interface
- Data Guard Monitor
- Install Oracle Data Guard
- Start-Up and Use the Data Guard Broker
- Prepare for a Configuration Build
- Configure the Primary and Standby Database
- Validate a Database
- New Broker Commands in 18c
- Validate a Database spfile
- Data Guard Broker Configuration Files
- Display and Edit Database Properties
- Set the Configuration Protection Mode
- Configure Fast-Start Failover
- Execute a Switchover and Failover
- Configure Multiple Failover Targets
- Alter the State of a Database
- Monitor the Configuration
- Configure Multiple Observers
- Overview of Creating a Physical Standby Database Creation with the DBCA
- Create a Standby Database with the DBCA
- Add Entries to the tnsnames.ora File
- Use the Data Guard Broker to Create the Configuration
- Create the Standby Redo Logs on the Primary and Standby Database
- Verify the Data Guard Configuration
About Oracle Dataguard Training in Hyderabad
Oracle Data Guard is a database protection tool that provides high-availability for your enterprise. It allows you to create a standby database to serve as a failover in case of any database failure. The standby database can be on the same server or on another server in the same cluster or data center. It also allows you to switch your primary database server in case of a failure. The Oracle Data Guard course is designed to help you understand the basic concepts of Data Guard and how it can be used for high-availability purposes in your enterprise. The course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to implement Oracle Data Guard in your environment. Brolly Academy offers the best Oracle DataGuard training in Hyderabad with a detailed course program.
The Oracle DataGuard course training includes topics like The Oracle DataGuard course training includes topics like – Architecture of Oracle DataGuard, Configuring a Database Guard Configuration File, Configuring a Database Guard Database, Creating a Database Guard user, Setting up a Database Guard Profile, Managing Database Guard Profiles, Configuring a Database Guard Policy, Configuring a Database Guard Backup Job, Setting up a Database Guard Protection Group, Configuring a Database Guard Recovery Plan, Configuring an Oracle DataGuard Recovery Plan, Configuring an Oracle DataGuard Backup Job, Setting up a Database Guard Protection Group, Configuring a Database Guard Recovery Plan.
It covers all the aspects of Oracle Data Guard, including installation, configuration and administration. This course will help you understand how to design an effective backup strategy for your enterprise databases using Oracle Data Guard. Brolly academy offers a wide range of courses that include both IT and software training courses in Hyderabad with updated course curriculums and modules. After completing Brolly Academy’s training program, you will receive a certificate certifying your expertise in Oracle DataGuard.
The certificate will be sent to you once you complete all the training modules. It contains your name, course details and a brief description that can be shared on LinkedIn or as part of an online resume. Our trainers impart a technical understanding of the craft and its theoretical underpinnings to students so that learning is facilitated. We offer online and on-site training courses, as well as an interview preparation workshop.
Enroll with us to get the most comprehensive Oracle DataGuard training in Hyderabad.
Modes of Training For Oracle Dataguard Training in Hyderabad
Why choose us for Oracle DataGuard Training?
Our Oracle DataGuard instructors are among the most knowledgeable in their field, and you will benefit from this expertise. Our Oracle DataGuard trainers share their expertise about key concepts in technology, and teach both current and emerging skills. They’ve spent years training professionals and students alike.
Our Oracle DataGuard virtual classes are engaging and informative with videos that allow you to learn from experienced instructors who are experts in their field. We offer both Video course training as well as online training sessions.
After completing this curriculum, you will receive a Oracle DataGuard certificate officially signed by Brolly Academy, which is widely accepted by companies and can greatly enhance your career prospects.
We have trained 50+ trainees with 20+ successful placements in some of the top companies in Hyderabad with excellent packages.
Our counselors help students learn job skills and gain professional polish. We assist them with everything from resume writing to interviewing techniques, and we match their skill sets with jobs that make the most sense for their career paths. In addition to resume and cover letter review, interview prep workshops are available for those seeking employment.
Our teachers tailor their instruction to each student, helping those who are struggling and encouraging others as they master new skills. We provide our students with the knowledge they need and help them develop skills that will prepare them for a career.
A comprehensive lifetime learning management system for Oracle DataGuard is designed to help you learn about the latest Oracle DataGuard concepts and stay current on industry developments and comes with lifetime access and availability.
Small training batches
We take in only 10 students per batch and provide them with a highly personalized and rigorous training program. Our training batches are small and highly focused on providing top notch training facilities to the students.
Testimonials of Oracle Dataguard Training in Hyderabad
Oracle Dataguard Certification
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be prepared to take both the Oracle DataGuard certification exam and perform well on it. You will get comprehensive Oracle DataGuard certification training at our institute along with a well recognized Brolly course completion certificate that will be accepted by companies all over the world including many of today’s top ones. This class is taught by an experienced instructor with a reputation for excellence. Brolly Academy offers a course completion certificate, which can be downloaded in both hard copy and digital format. This will prove useful to anyone who wants to begin their careers or gain further knowledge by learning the Oracle DataGuard course. Certification is valid for a lifetime, and can be included on your resume.
There are three levels of Oracle DataGuard certification.
- Oracle DataGuard 11g Certified Professional Exam
- Oracle DataGuard 12c Basic Administration Exam
- Oracle DataGuard 12c Advanced Administration Exam
- Oracle DataGuard 12c Backup and Recovery Exam
Oracle DataGuard 11g Certified Specialist Exam
Advantages of learning Oracle DataGuard training in Hyderabad
Brolly Academy’s advanced training will give you the knowledge and skills needed to master Oracle DataGuard. Our unique approach, combining theoretical knowledge with practical experience enabled by our trainees applying what they’ve learned directly in real-time projects is unlike any other available today.
Skills developed after the Oracle DataGuard course training
Prerequisites of Oracle DataGuard training course in Hyderabad
To be eligible for Oracle DataGuard training course in Hyderabad, you must have a good understanding of the following