Docker Training in hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Docker Training in Hyderabad New Online Batch Details
|Trainer Name||Mr. Sreekanth Vemula|
|Trainer Experience||8+ Years|
|Next Batch Date09||16-02-2023|
|Training Modes:||Online Training (Instructor Led)|
|Course Duration:||30 Days|
|Call us at:||+91 81868 44555|
|Email Us at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Demo Class Details:||ENROLL FOR FREE DEMO CLASS|
Docker Training in Hyderabad Curriculum
- Evolution of Dockers & Containers
- Differences between VM’s and Containers
- Docker Use Cases
- Benefits of using Containers
- Working with Docker Commands
- Case Study
- Installing & Configuring Docker toolbox on Windows
- Installing & configuring Docker in Amazon Linux EC2
- Images & Layers
- Container Layers
- Working with Docker Images
- Building own Images using Dockerfile
- Working with Docker Volumes and Docker Networking
- Case Study
- Overview of Registries- Public and Private
- Deep Dive into Docker Hub
- Other Public & Private Registries
- Case Study
- Overview of Docker Compose
- Defining and running multi-container applications
- Overview of Docker Swarm
- Build your own Docker Swarm Cluster
- Filtering & Scheduling Containers
- Case Study
- Evolution of Kubernetes
- What is Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Use Cases
- Differences between Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
- Understand Kubernetes Architecture
- Introduction to Kubernetes Master
- Components of Kubernetes Master
- Introduction to Node Components
- Installing & Configuring Kubernetes locally via Minikube
- Creating Kubernetes Cluster in Google Cloud
- Creating Kubernetes Cluster in AWS Cloud
- Introduction to Pods
- Pods Lifecycle
- Working with Pods to manage multiple containers
- Deploying Pods via Replication Controllers
- Case Study
- Overview of Services
- Labels and Selectors
- Scale out deployment using Replicas
- Horizontal Pod Autoscaling
- Load Balancing
- Rolling Updates
- Case Study
- Working with StatefulSet
- Pod Management policies
- OnDelete & Rolling Update Strategies
- Cluster DNS
- Persistent Volumes
Key Points of Docker Training in Hyderabad
What is Docker?
What is Docker used for?
About Docker Training in Hyderabad
Docker is an open source project that is developed by Docker Inc. It is a container technology that allows you to package a web site or application into a container.
This is a way of packaging and distributing applications in a consistent environment.
Docker containers allow you to deploy your applications in different environments such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
Docker containers are made from Linux and are made to be used with Linux and other Unix-like operating systems.
Brolly Academy is a top rated Docker training institute in Hyderabad, focusing on the practical aspects of the course.
We teach our students to install and configure the various tools used for a successful Docker deployment.
The trainees will also be taught how to manage containers using the docker command line interface, giving them a first-hand practical exposure.
When it comes to Docker training, we’re the go-to experts. We have the best training staff as our instructors are highly qualified, experienced, and skilled.
They’ve worked with Docker for years and have taught students and corporate employees the skills they need to become Docker developers.
We offer placement support to our trainees along with a unique approach to our online and offline training.
If you’re looking to start a new career with an enriched skillset, Brolly Academy is the place for you.
Enroll with us for an all-inclusive Kubernetes and Docker course training and certification.
Modes of Training - Docker Training
Docker online training
We offer Docker Training online for beginners and advanced users that is a content-rich course delivered via an online platform to help you become proficient at using Docker in a variety of applications. Our training is based on real world experiences, practical examples and exercises to help you get started with Docker, all from the comfort of your home.
Docker Classroom training
Docker classroom training is a hands-on course that teaches you how to use the open source container software to build, deploy, and manage applications in the cloud. Our Docker offline training and certification will help you gain knowledge in the world of containers and can be attended from our centers in Hyderabad.
Docker video course
We offer you the best quality of video tutorials for learning Docker that is designed to help you learn Docker in a fast and efficient way, from the beginning to the end. It is a complete set of live instructional recordings, assignments and quizzes along with a digital Docker course completion certification.
Why choose us for Docker Training?
Our team is composed of highly experienced individuals who have been working with and teaching people how to use Docker for over 6 years. They will teach you how to use Docker to build, deploy, and scale your own apps, and give you real-world experience you can use to boost your career.
Docker certification will help the candidate gain expertise and knowledge about Docker and we provide our students with everything they need to pass the docker certification exams on their first attempt. Our courses are designed to help you learn, practice and master the skills needed to pass the docker certification exams.
Our career coaching program is designed to give our trainees a head start when it comes to getting a job post our Docker course training program. We help you develop the skills needed to land a job as a docker professional with the right resume writing tips and other job interview guidance.
Practical lab sessions
We provide lab sessions and live projects to our students as a part of our Docker course training. Our live projects help students to apply what they’ve learned in the classroom to real-life scenarios. We believe that the best way to learn is by implementing, so we set up a series of case studies that help our students to practice what they’ve learned.
Flexible training batches
We’ve made our course offerings more flexible than ever before. Our Docker training course is now available to students at flexible timings, allowing you to work around your life commitments. You can either attend our Morning session or the evening session based on your convenience and schedule.
We have a job-oriented docker course curriculum that will help you learn the ins and outs of Docker technology. The Docker course content is curated by industrial experts, with topics ranging from the basics of Docker to advanced use cases
Testimonials for Docker Course Online
This was an excellent course! I have never used docker before. The instructor kept it simple but also provided plenty of information. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to learn more about Docker training in Hyderabad. I will definitely do the other courses offered by Brolly Academy.
I found the training to be valuable in the way it was structured. It helped me think more critically about the different aspects of Docker. I preferred the hands-on exercises where I could practice working with the tool. I liked that there were no prerequisites. I learned enough to get me started and look for a beginner level job.
I love the concept of this course. I really enjoyed the experience of learning by watching videos and being able to get feedback on my work. The instructor was very supportive and gave some really great feedback. It was also a great way to learn something new that I never thought about before. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to gain knowledge in using docker and get into web development.
I am very happy with the quality of the instructor at brolly academy. I liked that he was willing to work around us to find a date that worked for me when I missed out on classes. He did a great job of explaining what I needed to know to get started with Docker and its functionalities. definitely the best docker training in Hyderabad.
I was impressed by the content and quality of this course. I had been looking for some online training on how to set up and maintain a Docker environment. This was great for beginners who want to get started using docker as it was really easy to follow. I would recommend this course to anyone.
I just had my first online Docker training last week. It was awesome. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn this. I was working on Windows and I had a MacBook, so I went through the training in Windows as well. This is my second review because I've had 2 months to practice and master Docker. The docker video course training was really helpful.
- The Docker Certified Associate (DCA) exam is designed to validate that skillset with real world questions designed by experienced Docker practitioners.
- The DCA serves as a foundational benchmark for real world Docker skills across the container industry.
- The exam is designed to validate professionals with a minimum of 6 to 12 months of Docker experience.
- It is a Remotely proctored exam that can be taken on your Windows or Mac computer.
- It is available globally in English and delivers the results immediately.
- You can register for the exam through their website.
- The DCA certification will be valid for 2 years and must be updated every two (2) years.
- Your certificate access will be sent within 48 business hours after taking the exam to the email you used to create your Docker ID.
- You must provide one form of identification which must be a VALID form of government-issued identification (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID, Passport) which bears your signature, your full legal name, and your photograph.
- A second form of identification may be required such as identification that must have your signature and full legal name. All identification provided must match the name on the registration form and your Examination Eligibility Form.
What are they?
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA)
Exam requirements –
Zoom Meeting Desktop Client
- A current version of Microsoft Windows or Mac OS X.
- Google Chrome web browser and the ability to install a Chrome extension.
- A web camera accessible by Google Chrome.
- Operating system
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Linux is currently not supported.
- Google Chrome v39 or later
- Mozilla Firefox v34 or later
- Internet Explorer v8 or later
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari v6 or later
- 2 Mbps or better for upload and download
- Hot spots are not recommended.
Process to clear the certifications –
Certification Fee –
- Docker Certified Associate (DCA) – USD $195 or Euro €200
Certification Code –
- Docker Certified Associate – DCA
Benefits of Docker
Skills developed Post Docker training in Hyderabad
Career opportunities in Docker
Docker has become a very popular technology in recent years and the demand for Docker developers is growing at an exponential rate. If you are looking for a career change, then you may want to consider the exciting opportunities in Docker.