Hadoop Training in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Hadoop Training in Hyderabad Batch Details
Key Points Of Hadoop Training in Hyderabad (Online Classes)
Hadoop Course Curriculum
- The architecture of Hadoop cluster
- 1.2 What is High Availability and Federation?
- 1.3 How to setup a production cluster?
- 1.4 Various shell commands in Hadoop
- 1.5 Understanding configuration files in Hadoop
- 1.6 Installing a single node cluster with Cloudera Manager
- 1.7 Understanding Spark, Scala, Sqoop, Pig, and Flume
- Hadoop Distributed File System
- Comparing Hadoop & SQL
- Industries using Hadoop
- Data Locality
- Hadoop Architecture
- Map Reduce & HDFS
- Using the Hadoop single node image (Clone)
- 3.1 Introducing Big Data and Hadoop
- 3.2 What is Big Data and where does Hadoop fit in?
- HDFS Design & Concepts
- Blocks, Name nodes and Data nodes
- HDFS High-Availability and HDFS Federation
- Hadoop DFS The Command-Line Interface
- Basic File System Operations
- Anatomy of File Read,File Write
- Block Placement Policy and Modes
- More detailed explanation about Configuration files
- Metadata, FS image, Edit log, Secondary Name Node and Safe Mode
- How to add New Data Node dynamically,decommission a Data Node dynamically (Without stopping cluster)
- FSCK Utility. (Block report)
- Map Reduce Functional Programming Basics
- Map and Reduce Basics
- How Map Reduce Works
- Anatomy of a Map Reduce Job Run
- Legacy Architecture ->Job Submission, Job Initialization, Task Assignment, Task Execution, Progress and Status Updates
- Job Completion, Failures
- Shuffling and Sorting
- Splits, Record reader, Partition, Types of partitions & Combiner
- Hands on “Word Count” in Map Reduce in standalone and Pseudo distribution Mode
- Sorting files using Hadoop Configuration API discussion
- Emulating “grep” for searching inside a file in Hadoop
- DBInput Format
- Job Dependency API discussion
- Input Format API discussion,Split API discussion
- Custom Data type creation in Hadoop
- 7.1 Learning the working mechanism of MapReduce
- 7.2 Understanding the mapping and reducing stages in MR
- 7.3 Various terminologies in MR like Input Format, Output Format, Partitioners, Combiners, Shuffle, and Sort
- ACID in RDBMS and BASE in NoSQL
- CAP Theorem and Types of Consistency
- Types of NoSQL Databases in detail
- Columnar Databases in Detail (HBASE and CASSANDRA)
- TTL, Bloom Filters and Compensation
- HBase Installation, Concepts
- HBase Data Model and Comparison between RDBMS and NOSQL
- Master & Region Servers
- HBase Operations (DDL and DML) through Shell and Programming and HBase Architecture
- Catalog Tables
- Block Cache and sharding
- Hive Installation, Introduction and Architecture
- Hive Services, Hive Shell, Hive Server and Hive Web Interface (HWI)
- Meta store, Hive QL
- OLTP vs. OLAP
- Working with Tables
- Primitive data types and complex data types
- Working with Partitions
- User Defined Functions
About Hadoop Training in Hyderabad
Hadoop is a software framework that is open-sourced which is particularly designed to store large volumes of data. This data is segregated into data sets that are evenly distributed in large clusters. Hadoop was founded by Doug Cutting and Michael J. Cafarella, based on Java programming language. Hadoop consists of 4 major components known as Hadoop common, Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS), YARN and MapReduce that will be covered as a part of this Hadoop course training in Hyderabad. Brolly Academy offers the best Hadoop training in Hyderabad with a detailed course program.
The training course covers intensive topics including architecture of hadoop, Hadoop MapReduce frameworks, advanced Hbase, Sqoop, MongoDB, Spark, Flume, Advanced Hive and Hbase, installation and setup of hadoop, Pig fundamentals, multi-node cluster setup in hadoop administration, cluster configuration, hadoop application testing and much more. The trainers will implement and execute a live project based learning system to give students hands-on real time practical exposure. Brolly academy offers a wide range of courses that include both IT and software training courses in Hyderabad with updated course curriculums and modules.
A Hadoop certification will be handed over to every trainee after the course. The certificate is customized by Brolly academy with acceptance from most of the companies and can be attached to your CV for better exhibition of your skills to improve your chances of job opportunities. This hadoop course favors both beginners and working employees interested in upskilling themselves under the supervision of our trainers. Our trainers have 8+ years of working experience in the field and have trained multiple students with successful placements.
Brolly academy offers three different modes of training that includes Hadoop online training in Hyderabad, Hadoop video course training in Hyderabad and Hadoop classroom training in Hyderabad that is currently adjourned seeking the ongoing covid crisis. Students participating in this course will pass out with complete technical demonstrative knowledge and practical expertise that can prove to be highly beneficial during job trials. A special placement assistance cell is allotted for candidates who are interested in the interview preparation process with expert guidance. Enroll with Brolly Academy for the best Hadoop Training in Hyderabad.
Modes of Training For Hadoop Training in Hyderabad
Why choose us for Hadoop Training?
Professional Hadoop Trainers
Brolly academy has the best in state hadoop trainers with 8+ experience in the field. They train students effectively and ensure the right guidance is given to them throughout the training program.
Hadoop study clubs
We organize workshops both online and offline to let students participate actively with exchange of knowledge and shared theories that can improve their knowledge and grip on the course and its concepts.
We have trained over 45+ students with 15+ placements in the duration of 6 months
At brolly academy, we only arrange small scale course batches with 10 students per batch to allow uniform circulation of attentiveness to each student by our trainers.
Support & Assistance
We have a team of experts who are available round the clock to help and guide students with queries related to Hadoop course and its attributes.
Adjustable class timings
The Hadoop course training comes with flexible schedules that caters both beginners and working professionals.
A Brolly academy certified Hadoop certification will be handed over to each student enrolled in the Hadoop training in Hyderabad with lifetime validity and acceptance by most of the companies.
LMS + Hadoop materials
A free of cost hadoop course guide along with LMS will be given to our students to ease the learning process. You can enjoy lifetime access to these materials.
Testimonials of Hadoop Training in Hyderabad
You will be given a certified Hadoop certification on the successful completion of the Hadoop training in Hyderabad. The certificate can be downloaded as a hard copy or a digital form depending on your desirability and requirement. The Hadoop certificate offered by Brolly Academy can be linked to your CV or resume for better enriching work opportunities.
Advantages of learning Hadoop Training Program
Brolly academy offers one of the best Hadoop training in Hyderabad with a well-developed and sorted curriculum to enhance the student knowledge with adaptive and effective Hadoop technical training assistance that will enforce a valuable career for the students and developmental range in the field.
Skills developed after the Hadoop course training –
Prerequisites of Hadoop training course in Hyderabad
Prior understanding and knowledge in Java and SQL would be highly advantageous.