Digital Marketing Course in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Digital Marketing Course Details
|Trainer Name||Mr. D. V. Ravi Varma (Certified Trainer)|
|Trainer Experience||10+ Years|
|Next Batch Date||15-12-2023 (9:00 AM IST)|
|Training Modes:||Classroom Training & Online Training (Instructor Led)|
|Course Duration:||2-3 Months|
|Call us at:||+91 81868 44555|
|Email Us at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Demo Class Details:||ENROLL FOR A FREE DEMO CLASS|
Why Learn Digital Marketing from Brolly Academy
Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
1. What Marketing?
2. 4 P’s of Marketing.
3. Types of Online Business and their Objectives.
4. Definitions of Branding, Marketing, Advertising, Promotions and Sales.
5. Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning. (STP)
6. Real World Case Study Example.
7. What is Digital Marketing?
8. Types of Digital Marketing
9. Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing.
10. Traditional Marketing Funnel.
11. Digital Marketing Funnel
12. What are Impressions?
13. Brand/Product Visibility
14. What is CTR & How is it calculated?
15. What is Traffic?
16. Types of Traffic based on source
17. Types of Traffic based on Audience
18. Difference between targeted traffic & non-targeted traffic
19. Difference between Leads & Sales
20. What is the bounce rate? How to decrease bounce rate?
21. Tips to increase visitor engagement
22. How to convert Traffic into Leads or Sales.
23. Different ways to earn money online from websites.
24. Different ways to earn money online using videos.
25. What is Google Adsense?
26. How to get your website approved for Google Adsense
27. Determining Ad positions and earning money from Adsense.
28. How to earn money by Making Videos and uploading them on Youtube Videos
29. YouTube Adsense and tricks to get get your channel monetised
30. Other monetisation methods on Youtube
31. Earning money from Youtube even before YouTube Monetization
32. Earning Money From Affiliate Marketing
33. Step by Step process on how to earn money from Affiliate Networks.
34. More ways to monetise video content online – Skill Share, Udemy & More.
35. What is a web Browser? & types of browsers
36. Difference between browsers and Search Engines.
37. What is a web page?
38. What is a website?
39. What do you need to create a website?
40. What are Domain names?
41. What are Domain extensions?
42. How to choose a domain name for your website?
43. How to buy a domain name?
44. What is a hosting space/server?
45. Different types of hostings
46. Which type of hosting to buy?
47. How to choose the best hosting provider?
48. Buying Hosting online.
49. What is CMS?
50. Why WordPress?
51. How to install wordpress on Localhost (Your personal computer)?
52. How to install wordpress on Server?
53. WordPress Dashboard Brief
54. What are Pages?
55. What are Posts?
56. Difference between pages and posts?
57. How to create a Page and a Post?
58. What are categories?
59. How to create categories?
60. How to create different types of menus in WordPress?
61. Different types of Widgets and their usage
62. What is a Theme and Its Importance
63. How to install a theme and activate it?
64. How to choose the Right Theme for your website?
65. What are Plugins? and their Importance
66. How to allow / block the crawling for your website?
67. Page Builder plugins for designing custom pages
68. How to design a home page?
69. How to create a blog?
70. How to create Contact forms and registration forms on your website?
71. How to create an E-commerce website for free?
72. How to integrate a Payment Gateway (adding payment links) to your website?
73. How to build a sales funnel on WordPress?
74. How to optimise images on your website?
75. How tChanging URL structure for SEO purpose.
76. o optimise your website for loading fast?
77. How to handle your website security?
78. How to maintain backups for your website?
79. Adding Live chat options to your website
80. List of very important plugins that are must for a website
81. What is SEO?
82. Different types of SEO
83. What are the advantages of SEO?
84. Disadvantages of SEO
85. What is SERP?
86. Understand Search Results
87. How does Google work in the backend?
88. What is Crawling?
89. What is Indexing?
90. Rank Math Algorithm and importance of relevance
91. What is Google Sandbox?
92. Does Google Sandbox Exist?
93. Google Algorithm updates.
94. Special note on Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird updates.
95. Note Latest Bret Update & Upcoming Web Vitals Update.
96. Step by Step process on how to do SEO for a new website?
97. What are Keywords?
98. Different types of Keywords for SEO purpose.
99. Differentiating keywords based on user intentions.
100. What is search volume? and its importance.
101. What are LSI keywords?
102. What are intent defining keywords
103. Difference between money making keywords and informational keywords
104. How to get new keyword Ideas using google
105. Tools to use for more keyword ideas/
106. How to find search volume and tools to use?
107. Keywords Research Process
108. How to find profitable keywords for your business?
109. How to analyse the difficulty of keywords?
110. How to analyse competitor keywords?
111. Deciding on keywords to target.
112. How to create strategies on how to outrank your competitors?
113. Generating content ideas
114. Forming a content framework/blueprint
115. Essential elements that your content should contain.
116. How to proofread or check the content for grammatical errors
117. What is Plagiarism?
118. How to check the plagiarism of the content.
119. Best practices in content writing
120. Fundamental ON Page Factors.
121. How to write SEO optimised titles for your web Page/Post.
122. How to write an attractive description to get more clicks.
123. Best practices in writing page/post URLs to rank better
124. How to optimise the different types of Headings
125. The core content optimisation principles.
126. How to use LSI keywords, synonyms and intent words for better rankings
127. Structuring your web page and prioritising content for SEO
128. How to optimise Images on the website for image rankings.
129. Importance of image file name, Image Alt tag and its size.
130. Optimising content for visual search appearance
131. Importance of questioning words & FAQs on your page/post.
132. Importance of videos and optimising videos on the page/post.
133. How to use SEO tools to cross check the on page factors implementation
134. Basics of Technical SEO
135. Website Structure & navigation optimisation for SEO
136. Indexability of the website.
137. Tracking and fixing indexing errors.
138. Importance of Internal linking in SEO
139. Impact of Page Speed on SEO
140. Using GTMetrix & Lighthouse for speed reports.
141. Importance of UX Signals for SEO
142. Core web vitals and their importance
143. Robots.txt & Sitemap.xml creation.
144. HTTPS & Website Security
145. Tracking and fixing broken links
146. custom 404 page
147. Importance of mobile responsiveness & mobile compatibility.
148. Touch friendly factors to boost UX and site rankings.
149. Other Technical Aspects to monitor
150. What are rich snippets?
151. Different types of rich snippets.
152. How to optimise content for different types of featured snippets.
153. How to create site link snippet
154. how to create product, rating, review snippets
155. FAQ Snippets and their benefits
156. Importance structured data tables on web pages/posts.
157. Other types of snippets and their optimisation techniques
158. Creating AMP pages and their benefits
159. What is OFF Page SEO?
160. Difference between ON Page and OFF Page
161. Why is OFF Page SEO important?
162. Backlinks and their importance
163. What are backlinks
164. Types of backlinks
165. Do.s & Don’ts in Link Building
166. Importance of Anchor text in link building
167. What is domain authority?
168. How to check a website’s domain authority?
169. How to increase a website’s domain authority?
170. What is spam score
171. How to check for your websites spam score
172. Getting High quality Backlinks
173. Email marketing for backlinks
174. Link Building strategies
175. Advanced techniques in Link building
176. Unnatural links and their disadvantages
177. Monitoring Link Profile of your website
178. Maintaining Link health to avoid penalties
179. Process to remove spam links using disavowing tool
180. Establishing Brand Signals to boot rankings
181. EAT & their value
182. Other Key OFF Page techniques
183. Basics of Local SEO – What, why, how
184. The Map Pack – understanding the local seo results.
185. Keyword Research for Local SEO
186. Create a listing on Google My Business (GMB)
187. Key optimisation factors in GMB
188. Product listing, Services listing in GMB
189. GMB website builder tool.
190. Importance of images optimisation and posts in GMB
191. What are NAP Citations
192. Importance of citations in Local SEO
193. Key local SEO Ranking factors
194. Importance of Social Presence & check-in’s for local seo
195. Importance of Online reputation Management for Local SEO.
196. What is Google Search Console?
197. Importance and uses of Google Search Console (GSC)
198. How to integrate your website with GSC?
199. Different types of website verification methods?
200. Setting Geo-target locations.
201. Analysing keywords, their positions and CTR’s
202. Comparing results over time of different keywords
203. Filtering keyword analysis over countries, devices and more.
204. Check for indexability
205. How to request for page indexing
206. How to check for snippets and errors.
207. Fixing crawl errors.
208. Monitor and fix mobile responsive erros.
209. Monitoring and fixing Web load speed issues.
210. Monitoring and fixing page not found errors.
211. How to use GSC for more keyword opportunities and ideas.
212. How to earn money from SEO – 3 Case Studies
213. New website SEO step by step process
214. SEO Optimisation checklist
215. Creating SEO Performance reports
216. SEO Site Audits
217. SEO Interview Questions
218. Free SEO tools list
219. Paid SEO tool exposure
220. SEO Ebook & Material
221. Analysing website traffic Sources/Channels
222. Analysing Audience Demographics
223. Analysing traffic Behavioural flow
224. Analysing traffic location & Languages
225. Goals and Conversions
226. How to set up Goals?
227. Types of Goals
228. How to Integrate AdWords and Analytics accounts?
229. How to set up Filters?
230. How to generate reports in Google Analytics?
231. Social Media and Its Importance in Digital Marketing.
232. SMM Vs SMO.
233. Introduction to Facebook.
234. Facebook account setup.
235. Facebook for Personal Account and Its Elements.
236. Creating a post.
237. Facebook Page for businesses.
238. Different Types of Business pages offered by Facebook.
239. Profile Pic and Cover photo dimensions for pages.
240. Types of Posts and Statistics.
241. Hashtags and its advantages.
242. Facebook Page Designing.
243. Increasing Facebook followers organically
244. Page management options.
245. Facebook Events creation.
246. Facebook Groups & Types of Groups.
247. Importance and Advantages of running a community on Facebook.
248. Introduction to Facebook Advertisements.
249. Difference between Facebook Advertising and Google Search Advertisements.
250. Understanding facebook’s ads account structure.
251. Creating Landing Pages/Funnels for Ads.
252. Important tips and tricks to create successful landing pages/funnels.
253. Understanding Campaign Structure and their objectives.
254. Running Different types of campaigns on Facebook
255. Different types of targeting on Facebook
256. Age, Gender, Location, Behaviour, interest and other demographics based saved audience targeting
257. Other different types of targeting
258. Optimising and Spending controls
259. Ad Copy Creation techniques & Types
260. AdCreatives design & Types
261. Creating and Setting up Pixel
262. Custom Conversion tracking
264. Audience Retargeting
265. Remarketing with Custom Audience
266. Remarketing with Lookalike Audience
267. Creating a campaign with look alike audience
268. Metrics & Optimisations.
269. How to handle negative comments on Facebook Ads
270. Scaling Facebook Ads – Scaling with Audience Expansion, Adset Scaling, CBO Scaling, Ad Account, Sniper Method
271. How to work as Freelancer running facebook Ads for clients
272. Introduction to messenger marketing
273. Tools for Messenger Marketing
274. Messenger Bots
275. Running Messenger Ads
276. Building Messenger Subscribers
277. Messenger Broadcasts
278. Messenger Segmentation
279. What is Instagram Marketing
280. Why should you use Instagram for your business
281. How to increase followers on Instagram
282. Tips to get good Engagement on Instagram
283. Best Instagram Marketing Tactics
284. Instagram Hashtags
285. Instagram Stories & their importance
286. 60seconders on Instagram – Instagram Video Ads.
287. IGTV and its importance
288. Introduction to Linkedin.
289. Benefits of LinkedIn Network.
290. LinkedIn Profile Creation.
291. Optimizing the profile.
292. Skills and Endorsements.
293. Recommendations on LinkedIn.
294. Adding new connections.
295. LinkedIn Posts.
296. LinkedIn Groups.
297. Finding Jobs on LinkedIn.
298. Creating a business page on LinkedIn.
299. Linkedin business page customization.
300. LinkedIn Page Posts.
301. Retargeting Profile Views
302. Retargeting in Linkedin Marketing
303. Leads Generation in LinkedIn
304. Types of Ads in Linkedin
305. Different types of campaigns and objectives
306. Audience Targeting
307. AdFormats & Placements
308. Budget & Scheduling
309. Conversion Tracking
310. LinkedIn Audience Network
311. Lookalike Audience
312. Custom Audience
313. Introduction to Twitter.
314. Twitter for Brand building.
315. Creating a Twitter profile.
316. Fan Engagement on Twitter.
317. Twitter HashTags.
318. Choosing Hashtags for your business?
319. Engaging users on Twitter.
320. Integrating Twitter with other social media networking sites.
321. Twitter Paid advertising
322. YouTube Marketing Introduction.
323. Creating a Channel on YouTube.
324. Different types of Videos.
325. How to create different types of videos
326. Screen Recording Tools
327. Video Making Tools
328. Video Editing tools
329. How to Upload Videos to Youtube
330. YouTube SEO Ranking Factors
331. keyword Research for YouTube
332. YouTube Title, description, Tags optimisation
333. How to design attractive thumbnails
334. End Screens & cards
335. How to use Playlists.
336. YouTube SEO Tools for Ranking
337. Understanding Copyrights and Spam.
338. Making Money From YouTube
339. YouTube Adsense Monetisation Tricks & Tips
340. YouTube Partner Program YPP approval
341. Revenue sources other than Adsense
342. YouTube Creator Studio Dashboard.
343. YouTube Analytics.
344. YouTube comment moderation.
345. YouTube channel Suspension, Policy Violation rules
346. Introduction to Affiliate Marketing.
347. How Affiliate Marketing Works?
348. Earning Money from Affiliate Marketing.
349. Affiliate Marketing Networks.
350. Affiliate Marketing Niches research
351. Amazon Affiliate Network – Physical Products – India & US
352. Impact Affiliate Network – Digital Products & Services
353. Admitad Affiliate Network
354. Other Popular Affiliate Networks – Click bank, JVZoo, Commission Junction
355. Affiliate Marketing execution & Tips
356. Affiliate Marketing Tools.
357. Best proven strategies to make money from Affiliate Marketing.
358. Live Case Studies.
359. What is Email Marketing?
360. Advantages of Email Marketing.
361. Types of Email Marketing
362. Difference between Bulk mailing and List building
363. Best Tools for Bulk mailing
364. Lead generation for List Building
365. Auto-Responders Mails.
366. Designing Newsletters.
367. Creating Mailing sequences
368. Mail Blast
369. Generating sales from Email Marketing – Product sales, Affiliate Sales.
370. Avoiding spam folders – Double Optio.
371. Writing Subject lines for high CTR
372. Reports Metrics and Analysis.
373. What is Quora?
374. Creating a Quora profile
375. Generating Leads from Quora
376. Questioning in Quora
377. Answering in Quora
378. Being Anonymous
379. Quora Blog
380. Running Paid Ads on Quora
381. What is a Brand?
382. Brand Story
383. Brand Focus
384. Brand Positioning
385. differences between Personal brand & organizational brand?
386. Step by Step process of Building Personal Brands
387. Branding Theme – Color Strategies
388. Structuring your brand
389. Branding on Social Media
390. Measuring Brand success
391. Basics of Entrepreneurship
392. Finding & testing a Business Idea
393. Entrepreneurship Foundations
394. Creating a business PLan
395. Raising Funds for Startup
396. Types of Companies in INDIA
397. Payment Gateways India & Foreign
398. Best Freelancing sites.
399. Creating a profile in Freelancing websites.
400. Applying for works on freelancing websites.
401. Tips for getting projects on Freelancing websites.
402. Establishing Network to get freelancing projects.
403. Getting Freelance Projects through Social Media
404. Writing professional email to clients
405. What is SMS marketing
406. Advantages & Importance of SMS Marketing
407. why is SMS marketing so effective
408. How to do SMS marketing
409. What is Bulk SMS
410. Do’s and Don’t in SMS Marketing
411. Best Practices
412. What is Whatsapp marketing
413. Advantages & Importance of Whatsapp Marketing
414. why is Whatsapp marketing so effective
415. How to do Whatsapp marketing
416. Bulk Whatsapp Marketing Tools
417. Send Messages to Unsaved contacts
418. Writing Attractive Copies for Whatsapp marketing.
419. Best Practice in Whatsapp Marketing
420. Page builders in WordPress Elements Kit & Brizy Pro.
421. WordPress Image Optimisation – ShortPixel Pro
422. WordPress SEO Plugin – Rank Math Pro
423. WordPress Backups – WPVivid
424. Uber Suggest Pro – SEO
426. SEM Rush
427. Woo Rank
428. Linguix & Grammarly
430. Keyword Tool.io
431. Frase – SEO Content Research and content generation
432. Labrika – SEO Audit Tool
434. Beacon && Designer – Ebook Creator
435. Publer, Social Bee, Content Studio – Social Media
436. VidIQ & Tube Buddy – Video Marketing
437. Mailchimp & Kirim Mail – Email Marketing
438. Keyword planner
439. Pabbly – Automations
440. Botstar – Messenger Marketing
441. Microsoft Clarity – User Behaviour
442. Loom/Clapboard/BCast – Screen Recorders
443. Vidnami/InVideo – Video making
444. WebSignals – Online Reputation Management
445. Notes/Material – Ebook
446. Interview Questions pdf
447. Sample Resumes
448. Paid Plugins and Plugins Access**
449. List of the websites to follow for updates
450. List of Websites for SEO Backlinks
451. Access to Digital Brolly’s Private Facebook Group
452. Job Openings updates
453. Google Ads Search Certification
454. Google Ads Display Certification
455. Google Ads Video certification
456. Google Ads Measurement certification
457. Hubspot Certifications
458. Brolly Course completion certificate
459. Brolly Internship Certificate**
Key Points of Digital Marketing Course
What is Digital Marketing?
All online marketing activities are called digital marketing, often known as online marketing.
Digital marketing is any type of advertising that uses electronic devices.
It involves promoting products and services via online platforms like social media, SEO, email, and mobile apps.
Although it has existed for a lot longer (About 100 years), digital marketing gained popularity in the early 2000s.
Your business and brand awareness depends on digital marketing.
It is more cost-effective and measures success on a daily basis.
You can reach a larger audience with digital marketing than you could with traditional processes.
In 1971, Ray Tomlinson sent the first email, which created a way for people to transmit and receive files using various machines. This was one of the first key events.
Who needs Digital Marketing?
According to a recent study, between 70 and 80 percent of customers do online research about a brand before visiting them in person or making a purchase.
- Digital marketing services can help businesses improve their online visibility and bring in more customers.
The following business categories usually benefit the most from digital marketing.
About Digital Marketing course at Brolly
The internet has been around for decades, but only recently has it become the dominant force in advertising.
Today, digital marketing is a necessity for any business that wants to compete in today’s marketplace.
Brolly academy is an online learning platform and one of the leading digital marketing training institutes in kukatpally that provides a comprehensive suite of online courses and resources for digital marketers and entrepreneurs.
We are an established digital marketing training institute in Hyderabad, offering integral and core tutoring in digital marketing concepts like –
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Email marketing
It is a complete digital marketing course which includes all the concepts, tools and techniques to learn digital marketing. The course is designed for beginners who want to learn the basics of digital marketing. The course covers the basic concepts, tools and techniques that will help you understand the digital marketing world.
We offer three different modes of training, making it more convenient for students.
Our digital marketing course is available online, offline and via video courses. We have the best trainers who specialize in digital marketing with 10+ years of experience to guide and train you effectively. We have trained over 10k+ students in digital marketing in the last 5 years and have been helping them achieve success in their business.
Our training covers an extensive range of digital marketing skills and tools. You get trained on google ads, on & off page SEO, google analytics, social media marketing & optimization.
You get to experiment and explore paid marketing tools with free access throughout the training period.
Modes of Digital Marketing training in Hyderabad
Why choose us for Digital Marketing Training?
Market Trend in Digital Marketing
The industry with the fastest growth in digital marketing. It is expanding at a pace of 25% to 30% yearly.
In 2020, the market for digital advertising and marketing was valued at $350 billion, and by 2026, it is expected to grow to $786.2 billion.
The market for digital marketing and advertising in the United States is presently valued at $460 billion
Just in this last year, 63% of businesses boosted their budgets for digital marketing.
Business budget spending on digital marketing increased by 14% between 2020 and 2021.
Business Analysts are required to keep up with advancements in technology, such as data analytics software, business intelligence tools, and machine learning.
According to 49% of businesses, organic search has the best marketing return on investment.
Nearly half of the customers (45%) buy online and pick up in-store.
The amount of money spent on digital marketing platforms is 72% of the total marketing budget.
Digital marketing makes up 55% of all marketing. In 2021, $436 billion was spent overall on digital advertising and $196 billion on offline advertising.
Who should learn Digital Marketing
Testimonials of Digital Marketing Course in Hyderabad
Digital Marketing Course Certification
We provide a digital marketing course certificate from Brolly Academy.
Our digital marketing course is a full package and it is the best for those who want to earn a good salary and also get a good job.
Our digital marketing courses are designed to teach students how to become experts in digital marketing, using the latest tools and techniques including digital marketing training for corporates.
Students who complete our digital marketing training receive a certificate and the skills to begin a career in digital marketing.
You can even complete an exclusive internship with us and get a bonus digital marketing internship certificate that can greatly augment your career perspectives.
We also provide digital marketing training and placement in Hyderabad services for our students with a main purpose of providing the best digital marketing courses with an all-inclusive career beneficial skills.
Gain expertise in Tools
Benefits of Learning Digital Marketing
Career Opportunities in Digital Marketing
A digital marketer helps in finding the most recent technological developments and web analytics solutions for analyzing website traffic. It also improves the effectiveness of the business’s social media and email marketing campaigns.
Skills Developed Post Digital Marketing training in Hyderabad
Prerequisites to Learn Digital Marketing
There are no given prerequisites for learning Digital marketing, however –