Snowflake Training In Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Snowflake Training New Batch Details
|Trainer Name||Mr. Dinesh Reddyvari (Certified Trainer)|
|Trainer Experience||15+ Years|
|Next Batch Date||4th December 2023 (8:00 PM IST)|
|Training Modes:||Online Training (Instructor Led)|
|Course Duration:||45 Days|
|Call us at:||+91 81868 44555|
|Email Us at:||email@example.com|
|Demo Class Details:||ENROLL FOR FREE DEMO CLASS|
Snowflake Course Content
- Snowflake Overview
- How to use the Snowflake UI & ecosystem
- What is Cloud
- Different Cloud Vendors
- Advantages of Cloud over On-Premise
- What is a Data Warehouse, and Why do we need a Data Warehouse?
- Database Vs Data Warehouse.
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- What is ETL
- How different from traditional DB
- Quick start to the snowflake and accessing trial account
- Creating warehouse, DB, Schema, and tables
- Accessing different roles and using it
- Working with worksheets
- Understanding different type of accounts
- AWS and understanding S3 storage
- Snowflake architecture and caching
- AZURE and understanding blob storage
- GCP and understanding Bucket storage
- File formats
- Internal and external storage
- Internal and external stage
- Copy into usage
- Snowflake internal storage
- Accessing Cloud storage data into Snowflake (GCP, AZURE and AWS)
- Data unloading
- Accessing Snowpipe
- PUT and GET commands
- Bulk loading from cloud storage
- Continuous loading
- Snowflake Connector and use cases Python
- BI connectors use cases
- Other connectors hands-on
- Variant Data Type
- File format options
- Creating stages
- Loading JSON semi-structured data into SF tables
- Accessing JSON with select statement
- Creating Tasks
- Accessing procedures with tasks
- Scheduling as per time with Different time zones
- Automate loading process Daily and Weekly
- Usage of sharing data
- Sharing data with different accounts
- Sharing data with non-SF accounts using reader accounts
- Importance of reader accounts
- Privileges in data sharing
- Challenges with cross-region sharing and understanding replication
- Connecting shared objects with BI tools
- Limitations with Data sharing
- Access Control Privileges for Cloned Objects.
- Cloning and Snowflake Objects
- Impact of DDL on Cloning
- Impact of DML and Data Retention on Cloning
- Introduction to Time Travel
- Querying Historical Data
- Enabling and Disabling Time Travel
- Data Retention Period
- Cloning Using Time Travel (Databases, Schemas, and Tables Only)
- Creating multi-users on large tables
- Performance techniques
- Result set cache
- Metadata cache
- Query data cache
- Best practices of using caching for performance and cost optimization
- Error Handling and Validations
- Snowflake Pricing model and selecting best Edition and Calculation of Credits usage
- Resource Monitoring
- Data Masking
- Partitioning and Clustering in snowflake
- Materialized View and Normal View
- Integration with Python
- Integration with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Best Practices to follow
Key Points Of Snowflake Training In Hyderabad
What is Snowflake?
Snowflake is a cloud-based data warehousing platform/solution that works as a SAAS provider.
Over 3000+ organizations use this Technology for their companies as it is one of the most cost-effective pricing solutions.
It is an analytics database built on Cloud and delivered as a Data Warehouse as a Service (DWAAS).
Snowflake has made a revenue of 121.9 crores USD as of 2022
About Snowflake Training in Hyderabad
Snowflake provides cloud-based data warehousing that enables advanced solutions for organizational storage, handling, and analysis.
Its unique characteristics include high speed, ease of use, and versatility making it stand out from other conventional offerings.
Reporting and data warehousing are integral parts of any organization’s IT infrastructure.
To take on these tasks, Snowflake leverages the functionality of an innovative SQL query engine with a flexible architecture natively established for the cloud.
This approach enables users to easily customize and start creating ready-to-query tables with little or no administration costs.
Brolly Academy is one of the best training institutes providing the best Snowflake training in Hyderabad Ameerpet is guaranteed to help newcomers and working professionals pass the Snowflake certification exam with ease by the advanced training concepts.
This Snowflake training for beginners will guide you through concepts such as
- Data warehouse
- Learning to build Snowflake applications
- Maintaining Snowflake applications
- Understanding user interfaces
- Implementing business logic using the system
- Query optimization techniques and more.
Our instructors work on various domains including snowflakes available to provide assistance as needed during the training, and we can also provide additional support through assignments once the class is over.
Brolly Academy provides the best Snowflake training in Hyderabad, in 3 modes of Snowflake training which are Online Snowflake Training, Classroom Snowflake Training, and Self-paced video course Snowflake Training.
Our institute offers a Snowflake Training completion certificate which you will get after the training process is complete, and this Snowflake certificate is by Brolly Academy.
Attend our free demo session and enroll in BrollyAcademy Snowflake training in Hyderabad
Modes of Snowflake Training Resources
Features of Snowflake Course
Students Testimonials of Snowflake Training in Hyderabad
Snowflake Training Certification
The Snowpro certification exam gauges your knowledge of the design and development techniques used to build solutions based on Snowflake.
It also tests whether you have mastered all aspects of data warehousing, from simple tasks to advanced ones.
The entire course content is in line with this Snowflake training and certification that prepares you to tackle it easily, getting the best jobs at top MNCs.
At the end of this Snowflake Training program, the successful completion of students’ project work.
We will provide a Snowflake course completion certificate to candidates after successful course completion.
Types of SnowPro Advanced Certification
- SnowPro Advanced Architect
- SnowPro Advanced Administrator
- SnowPro Advanced Data Engineer
- SnowPro Advanced Data Scientist
- SnowPro Advanced Data Analyst
Skills developed post Snowflake software training
Design and Implementation of of a Data warehouse and solution on Snowflake.
Be able to clear Snowflake certification.
Configure virtual warehouses (Virtual Warehouse is nothing but its a computing notes in the backend to process or queries) of different sizes for different use cases.
Query optimization techniques.
Use time travel failsafe storage to recover data for continues data protection.
Manage users by providing appropriate privilages.
Use of Cache technologies.
Loading and Unloding data into Snowflake and how to configure the external stage.
Ingest the data from AWS to external storage and copy into Snowflake tables.
Advantages of this Snowflake Course
Job roles & Designations in Snowflake
With the right Snowflake skills one can definitely kickstart their career as Snowflake offers plenty of job opportunities.
The Job roles and designations available in Snowflake are
Market Trend in Snowflake Training
Big Data, BI, Technology are top industries that use Snowflake for Data warehousing.
USA, UK & India are the top 3 countries using Snowflake for data warehouse purposes.
Companies with about 50-200 employees or more with 1M+ revenue are most likely to use Snowflake
The market share of Snowflake is 20.11 %
Some of the top IT companies & MNCs recruit skilled Snowflake Developers and professionals, offering high salary packages.
Snowflake Training Prerequisites
Who can enroll for Snowflake Training?
Snowflake Training FAQ's
Yes, If you have some SQL background then it will be easy for you to learn snowflake.
However, we will arrange a few additional sessions to train you on the basics.
Yes, The demand of Snowflake professionals are very high and more number of companies are moving into Snowflake from different cloud venders because of its various features.
At Brolly Academy we designed the Snowflake course syllabus in a way that makes it easy for beginners to understand.
It explains the basics of cloud technology and how SAAS works (SQL could be helpful but not mandatory).
So you will find it easy to learn if you are also a beginner with our advanced Snowflake training concepts.
The Snowflake certification is conducted by Snowflake company that certifies individuals are capable of designing, developing, and managing Snowflake solutions for businesses of all sizes and sectors.
Brolly Academy’s Snowflake course provides students with a thorough understanding of data migration, data warehousing and analytics.
Once they complete the training on Snowflake Brolly Academy will provide them with the course completion certificate of Snowflake training
Snowflake is the company-wide data repository.
It handles your warehouse, storage, and calculation problems simultaneously.
You don’t have to worry about scaling up as you grow or having a massive investment in infrastructure when building out a new project.
Snowflake is an open-source database that can handle large data sets in an extensible way. Top MNCs like IBM, Accenture, Capgemini, and Tech Mahindra are hiring certified Snowflake Developers.
Brolly Academy is known for the best leading Snowflake Training Institute in Hyderabad, Ameerpet, India. Our training method being highly regarded by corporations. Our training is designed for both the beginner and professionals who want to pursue a career in Snowflake.
The Snowflake course duration is approximately 1 months, It may change depending on your learning process. Please feel free to contact us for more information about the course details.
The Snowflake training cost at Brolly Academy is comes under a very affordable. Please contact us by the given number on our website or you can also send an email by the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org to know about the detailed information on the Snowflake course price.
Yes, we do offer placement assistance facility to all our candidates who ever enrolled for our Snowflake training course at our Brolly Academy
Yes, you will be provided with a pdf format from Brolly Academy about Snowflake training in your LMS. You will get a lifetime access to your LMS from where you can download the Snowflake pdf whenever you require.
The Snowflake Architecture divides into 3 different layers – 1. Cloud Services, 2. Query Processing, 3. Database Storage