Snowflake Course in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Snowflake Training in Hyderabad, new batch Details
|Trainer Experience||15+ Years|
|Next Batch Date||14-11-2022|
|Training Modes:||Online Training (Instructor Led)|
|Course Duration:||30 Days|
|Call us at:||+91 8186844555|
|Email Us at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Demo Class Details:||ENROLL FOR FREE DEMO CLASS|
Key Points Of Snowflake Training in Hyderabad
Snowflake Course Curriculum
- What is Cloud
- Different Cloud Vendors
- Advantages of Cloud over On-Premise
- What is a Data Warehouse, and Why do we need a Data Warehouse?
- Database Vs Data Warehouse.
- Data Warehouse Architecture
- OLTP Vs OLAP
- What is ETL
- How different from traditional DB
- Quick start to the snowflake and accessing trial account
- Creating warehouse, DB, Schema, and tables
- Accessing different roles and using it
- Working with worksheets
- Understanding different type of accounts
- AWS and understanding S3 storage
- Snowflake architecture and caching
- AZURE and understanding blob storage
- GCP and understanding Bucket storage
- File formats
- Internal and external storage
- Internal and external stage
- Copy into usage
- Snowflake internal storage
- Accessing Cloud storage data into Snowflake (GCP, AZURE and AWS)
- Data unloading
- Accessing Snowpipe
- PUT and GET commands
- Bulk loading from cloud storage
- Continuous loading
- Snowflake Connector and use cases Python
- BI connectors use cases
- Other connectors hands-on
- Variant Data Type
- File format options
- Creating stages
- Loading JSON semi-structured data into SF tables
- Accessing JSON with select statement
- Creating Tasks
- Accessing procedures with tasks
- Scheduling as per time with Different time zones
- Automate loading process Daily and Weekly
- Usage of sharing data
- Sharing data with different accounts
- Sharing data with non-SF accounts using reader accounts
- Importance of reader accounts
- Privileges in data sharing
- Challenges with cross-region sharing and understanding replication
- Connecting shared objects with BI tools
- Limitations with Data sharing
- Access Control Privileges for Cloned Objects.
- Cloning and Snowflake Objects
- Impact of DDL on Cloning
- Impact of DML and Data Retention on Cloning
- Introduction to Time Travel
- Querying Historical Data
- Enabling and Disabling Time Travel
- Data Retention Period
- Cloning Using Time Travel (Databases, Schemas, and Tables Only)
- Creating multi-users on large tables
- Performance techniques
- Result set cache
- Metadata cache
- Query data cache
- Best practices of using caching for performance and cost optimization
- Error Handling and Validations
- Snowflake Pricing model and selecting best Edition and Calculation of Credits usage
- Resource Monitoring
- Data Masking
- Partitioning and Clustering in snowflake
- Materialized View and Normal View
- Integration with Python
- Integration with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Best Practices to follow
What is Snowflake ??
About Snowflake Training in Hyderabad
Snowflake provides cloud-based data warehousing that enables advanced solutions for organizational storage, handling, and analysis.
Its unique characteristics include high speed, ease of use, and versatility making it stand out from other conventional offerings.
Reporting and data warehousing are integral parts of any organization’s IT infrastructure.
In order to take on these tasks, Snowflake leverages the functionality of an innovative SQL query engine with a flexible architecture natively established for the cloud.
This approach enables users to easily customize and start creating ready-to-query tables with little or no administration costs.
Brolly Academy is one of the best training institutes providing the Snowflake training in Hyderabad, Ameerpet is guaranteed to help newcomers and working professionals pass the Snowflake certification exam with ease by the advanced training concepts.
This Snowflake training for beginners will guide you through concepts such as
- Data warehouse
- Learning to build Snowflake applications
- Maintaining Snowflake applications
- Understanding user interfaces
- Implementing business logic using the system
- Query optimization techniques and more.
Our instructors work on various domains including snowflakes available to provide assistance as needed during the training, and we can also provide additional support through assignments once the class is over.
Brolly Academy provides the best Snowflake training in Hyderabad, in 3 modes of Snowflake training which are Online Snowflake Training, Classroom Snowflake Training, and Self-paced video course Snowflake Training.
Our training institute offers a Snowflake course completion certificate which you will get after the training process is complete, and this Snowflake certificate by Brolly Academy.
Attend our free demo session and enroll in Brolly Academy’s Snowflake training in Hyderabad.
Modes of Snowflake Training Resources
Snowflake course online learning
We provide an online Snowflake training option where you can attend our session through an e-learning platform, led by expert trainers and get an opportunity to learn the use of Snowflake, Its design and implementation etc.
Snowflake Self-paced Video Course
You can learn Snowflake Training at your own pace with our self-paced recorded video without having any assistance. This is a complete set of videos that is accessible from any location and on any device. You will get a lifetime access to this video course from Brolly Academy.
Features of Snowflake Course
Hand On Project Based Learning
Brolly Academy will provide students with real-time project assignments as soon as they complete each topic of the snowflake course, and this will help them to understand the course and its various skills and technology to pass their Snowflake Certification.
Certified Professional Instructors
All our trainers are experts in their respective fields with 15+ years of working experience, they work on various domains including Snowflake and we guarantee that our Snowflake training is delivered by the best trainers. They can train students with real time live project experience they carry on Snowflake technology.
Up to date Course Syllabus
We designed our Snowflake course to reflect the latest changes in quality testing, and we keep them up-to-date as new developments occur. This helps our students stay abreast of advances in technology.
Real-world Case Studies
Students at Brolly Academy are presented with real-world case studies and projects that enable them to apply what they learn in a practical setting in Snowflake course training. Brolly Academy’s instructors guide students through these scenarios so that the concepts become easier for them to grasp.
Customizable Time Schedule
By offering both in-person and online Snowflake learning opportunities, Brolly Academy gives its students flexibility with their schedules. With online education, students can learn at their convenience; however, the instruction is just as rigorous and relevant as a traditional course.
Online Community Access
Brolly Academy provides Community Access that will be available online to address any problems that students may experience throughout the Snowflake training period also after completion of the training process.
Snowflake Training and Certification
Brolly Academy’s Snowflake Training course will prepare students for the certification exam of this technology and make them a certified professional in it. Our expert trainers will help them gain an advanced understanding of Snowflake by providing training on its various concepts.
Snowflake Course Placement Support
Brolly Academy’s dedicated support team will guide you through the interview process, providing students with Mock Interview and Q&A sessions on Snowflake. They also provide training material such as snowflake training pdf to help extra preparation until they get placed in a position.
Learner’s Point of View
Snowflake Training and Certification
The Snowpro certification exam gauges your knowledge of the design and development techniques used to build solutions based on Snowflake.
It also tests whether you have mastered all aspects of data warehousing, from simple tasks to advanced ones.
The entire course content is in line with this Snowflake training and certification that prepares you to tackle it easily, getting the best jobs at top MNCs.
At the end of this Snowflake Training program, the successful completion of students’ project work.
Brolly Academy will provide a Snowflake course completion certificate to its candidates.
Types of SnowPro Advanced Certification
- SnowPro Advanced Architect
- SnowPro Advanced Database Administrator
- SnowPro Advanced Data Engineer
- SnowPro Advanced Data Scientist
- SnowPro Advanced Data Analyst
Skills developed post Snowflake software training
Advantages of this Snowflake Course
Job roles & Designations in Snowflake
With the right Snowflake skills one can definitely kickstart their career as Snowflake offers plenty of job opportunities.
The Job roles and designations available in Snowflake are –
Snowflake Training Prerequisites
Who can enroll for Snowflake Training?
1. Is snowflake easy to learn?
However, we will arrange a few additional sessions to train you on the basics.
2. Is snowflake good to learn?
3. How easy is it to understand snowflake learning for beginners?
It explains the basics of cloud technology and how SAAS works (SQL could be helpful but not mandatory).
So you will find it easy to learn if you are also a beginner with our advanced training concepts.
4. What is snowflake certification?
Brolly Academy’s Snowflake course provides students with a thorough understanding of data migration, data warehousing and analytics.
Once they complete the training on Snowflake Brolly Academy will provide them with the course completion certificate of Snowflake training.
5. Is snowflake certification worth learning?
It handles your warehouse, storage, and calculation problems simultaneously.
You don't have to worry about scaling up as you grow or having a massive investment in infrastructure when building out a new project.
Snowflake is an open-source database that can handle large data sets in an extensible way. Top MNCs like IBM, Accenture, Capgemini, and Tech Mahindra are hiring certified Snowflake Developers.