Blockchain course in hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
Blockchain Course in Hyderabad Online Batch
Blockchain Course in Hyderabad Curriculum
Week 1: Introduction to blockchain:
- Introduction to blockchain technology and its significance
- Distributed network vs Decentralized network
- Blockchain structure and how it enforces immutability
- Types of blockchain
- Possible use cases for blockchain
- Public-Private keys and Wallets
- What is consensus mechanism and how is it needed
- Generations of Blockchain
- Hashing, Merkle Tree and its significance in blockchain
- POW consensus mechanism. It’s pros and cons
- Lightning Network – A Basic Intro
- Fundamentals of Ethereum
- Basic Interaction with Ethereum Blockchain
- EIP – A Basic Intro
- Installation of Metamask
- Reading Vitalik Buterin’s following blog posts:
Week 2: Ethereum and Smart contracts:
- Introduction to Remix IDE
- Introduction Hardhat SDK
- Exploring Transactions through Blockchain Explorers and Metamask.
Week 3: Basics Solidity Development:
- Variables and data types in solidity
- Conditional statements
- Defining functions and function modifiers – public, private, view, etc.
- Significance of the `require` keyword
- Writing custom modifiers in solidity
- `memory` and `storage` keywords and their significance
- Fetting familiar with Remix
- Tools like Hardhat and Foundry (will be using Hardhat extensible)
- Writing test cases
- How to calculate the amount of gas required by smart contracts
- Optimization of gas
- What is EIP
- ERC20, ERC721 and other popular ERC contracts and how to use them
- Deploy a simple ERC20 contract to local hardhat testnet
- Write a ERC721 Contract in Remix and deploy to Sepolia Testnet
Week 4: Advanced Solidity Development:
- Smart contract interface
- How to interact with other smart contracts deployed on the blockchain network
- Are smart contracts upgradable?
- How upgradable smart contracts work?
- Challenges with writing upgradable smart contracts
- Interacting with an upgradable smart contract
- Converting the previous ERC20 contract with an upgradable ERC20 contract.
- Deploying the Upgradable Smart Contract to Polygon Mumbai Testnet and creating cross-contract interaction.
Week 5: Oracles in blockchain:
- Why do we need oracles in blockchain
- Some of the popular blockchain oracles present for Ethereum
- What key factors are associated with choosing the right oracle for your project
- Introduction to chainlink oracle and how it works
- Chainlink Oracle Services:
- Verifiable Random Number Generation
- Price Feeds
- Creating your Own Blockchain Oracle with NodeJs and Solidity.
- Using Chainlink Oracle to create a gambling game.
Week 6: Smart contract security:
- Using Sither on smart contracts written previously in the course.
- A Look at SWC
Week 7: Layer 2 in Ethereum & Open Problems
- Optimistic Rollups
- ZK Rollups
- Deploying a smart contract on Polygon zkEVM
- Creating a document comparing any of the two by creating a report (students will form groups of 2):
- Polygon zkEVM
- Scroll zkEVM
Week 8: Project: Build a NFT Marketplace
Geth (Go Ethereum)
ERC 721/ERC 1155
Key Features Of Blockchain Course in Hyderabad
What is Blockchain?
A blockchain is a distributed database or ledger that is shared among the nodes of a computer network.
The most well-known use of blockchain technology is for preserving a secure and decentralized record of transactions in cryptocurrency systems like Bitcoin.
Other industries including healthcare, insurance, supply chains, IoT, and others may also adopt and use blockchain technology.
A blockchain acts as a database that electronically stores data in digital form.
Blockchain transactions take place within a peer-to-peer network of computers that are distributed around the world.
What is it used for?
About our Blockchain training Institute in Hyderabad
A blockchain is a decentralized database that is sent across nodes of a network. a blockchain acts as a database, storing information in a digital format.
The most well-known use of blockchain technology is in the cryptocurrency system.
The Blockchain can be seen as an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions. With its help, it is easy to record any type of financial transaction.
Although most people think of blockchain as the technology behind Bitcoin, it has many practical applications.
Blockchain is a fast-growing digital technology that is already revolutionizing some traditional industries.
It is used in business and Industry Sectors, Data Management Sectors, Finance Sectors, Integrity Sectors, Government Sectors(for Identity Management, E-voting, Proof of Existence, etc.), Internet of Things Sectors, Health Sectors, Education Sectors, and Privacy and Security Sector as well.
Brolly Academy is known for its excellent approach to training students by providing practical and technical sessions.
This Blockchain course in Hyderabad is fully immersive, and instructor-led that helps you master the blockchain ecosystem, with hands-on demonstrations.
In this course, you will be learning blockchain from scratch in a theoretical and practical way by focusing on concepts such as –
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockchain Architecture
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Introduction to Ethereum
We conduct our blockchain course online and offline to cater to every student’s requirement with convenient class timings and also provide blockchain courses with placement assistance.
We have excellent trainers who will train you on how to implement blockchain technology to automate your career deployment process.
Our blockchain certificate course is designed to teach you how to work with these tools and techniques to build quality solutions.
You will also be given a course completion certificate after the successful completion of the training.
Learn blockchain from scratch and master the technology to become a professional in the highly demanding field.
Enroll with us for the best blockchain course with placement assistance.
Blockchain Course in Hyderabad, Online, Video Course
Brolly Academy is a software training institute offering training to students, professionals and corporations based on the latest technologies and industry standards.
Our training facilities available in both online and offline modes along with self-paced learning option.
Why Brolly Academy for Blockchain Course?
Blockchain Course in Hyderabad Testimonials
Blockchain Certification Courses
Blockchain is one of the most South after career options in today’s job market. It is essential to know for anyone interested in cryptocurrency.
The demand for blockchain technologies is continuously growing.
This Blockchain certification course provides you with developer-level insights into Blockchain technology and its platforms.
Brolly Academy’s blockchain technology courses in Hyderabad are curated by top-notch industry experts and are designed to meet the current market standards.
Our blockchain full course will provide you with an overview of the structure and mechanism of Blockchain and this will help you to understand how Bitcoin transactions are stored and mined on a Blockchain.
towards the end of the training program, We will provide our trainees with a blockchain course completion certificate that is verily certified with global acceptance.
You can get this certificate in digital form or as a hard copy based on your requirements.
Some of the top blockchain certifications include
Note – There is no official certification for Blockchain
Benefits Blockchain Course in Hyderabad
Blockchain is a rewarding career and employers around the globe are looking for blockchain professionals with the right skills.
large numbers of blockchain developers are being hired in countries like – Australia, France, Germany, and us.
Objectives of Blockchain Training Program
The fundamentals of blockchain technology will give you insights into real-world Blockchain applications.
upon completion of the blockchain course in Hyderabad, aspirants will be able to develop a strong foundation and skill set that allows them to confidently approach real-world problems with industry-standard solutions.
Towards the end of the course you will be able to –
Prerequisites of Blockchain training in Hyderabad
Job Oppurtunities in Blockchain
There is no such prerequisites to learn this course, however Its good to have.
The demand for blockchain is continuously growing additionally around 25% of the industry has adopted blockchain technology and is actively developing blockchain-based applications.
Blockchain occupations are getting a lot of traction and blockchain professionals earn a lot of money.
Here are some of the blockchain jobs with average salaries according to Glassdoor –
Job Titles Salary According to Glassdoor (P.A.)
- Blockchain Developer – Ind – ₹ 6,47,285 / USA – $ 107,112
- Blockchain Architect – Ind – ₹ 18,68,001 / USA – $ 107,640
- Blockchain Product Manager – Ind – ₹ 9,69,611 / USA – $ 96,868
- Blockchain UX Designer – Ind – ₹ 5,09,290 / USA – $ 107,500
- Blockchain Engineer – Ind – ₹ 10,73,424 / USA – $ 101,961
- Blockchain Quality Engineer – Ind – ₹ 5,91,311 / USA – $ 79,576
- Blockchain Consultant – Ind – ₹ 12,51,537 / USA – $ 82,482
- Blockchain Legal Consultant – Ind – ₹ 16,79,856 / USA – $ 89,906
- Blockchain Analyst – Ind – ₹ 5,12,950 / USA -$ 69,717
Market Trend in Blockchain
In 2021, the market for blockchain technology was valued at USD 5.92 billion.
From 2022 to 2030, it is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate of 85.9%.
In 2021, the market was dominated by the public cloud sector, which brought in more than 60.0% of global revenue.
In 2021, the payments sector dominated the market and generated more than 44.0% of global revenue.
In 2021, the market was dominated by the financial services sector, which accounted for more than 38.0% of global revenue.
In 2021, the North American regional market dominated the world market and generated more than 37.0% of global revenue.
Who can join Blockchain Course in hyderabad?
Aspirants who want to make a career in this emerging technology field can learn Blockchain such as –
Who should learn this?
Understanding the concepts of blockchain will help you make smarter investments and trades.
And understanding the technology itself not just as it relates to cryptocurrencies but also to important applications like supply chain management will further aid this process.
Blockchain technology is growing in use, and it’s essential to understand its core business uses and benefits.
The Hyperledger courses are designed for both technical and non-technical audiences: making clear the various enterprise applications of blockchain will help learners develop a practical understanding of this powerful new technology.
The ability to build data structures from scratch is also essential for the blockchain developer.
You must learn about coding as it will help you write efficient codes for Blockchain but so too is knowledge of programming languages like C++, C-Sharp, and Scala also required.
Python is an easy language to learn as compared with other programming languages, and it’s dynamic in nature making it suitable for beginners interested in learning how to program.