ASP.NET Training in Hyderabad
100% Placement Assistance
ASP.NET Training in Hyderabad Batch Details
|Course Fee||20,000 Rs|
|Course Duration||2 Months|
|Timings||Monday to Friday (Morning to Evening)|
|Next Batch Date||7th Feb 2022 AT 11:00AM|
|Training Modes||Classroom [HYDERABAD] / Online|
Key Points Of ASP.NET Training in Hyderabad
ASP.NET Course Curriculum
- Types of Applications – Web, Desktop & Mobile Applications
- Web applications with Web Server
- Web Server role, about IIS, APACHE, and CASSINI
- Web Browsers, Web Support Languages
- Understanding http, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN & O/S role in web development
- Why Scripting & its importance
- Client-Side & Server-Side Scripting
- Intro to .NET
- Drawbacks of Current Trend
- .NET Framework
- Key Design Goals
- CLR, CTS, MSIL, & Other Tools
- Multiple Language Interaction & Support
- Moving from Project to Assemblies…
- Security Services and environment
- Vista & IIS 6.0/7.0 & their requirements
- Installing & Configuring NET/.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5
- AJAX(ATLAS) importance in Web applications
- The need for AJAX & the Solution
- Shifting from ASP to ASP.Net, Asp.net to web 2.0 (new)
- Net as Framework, Namespaces
- Net – New Scenario in development process with IDE – VS.NET
- Web Pages to Web Forms, HTML – ASP.NET, State management- an Important Objective
- Understanding the ASP.NET Execution Scenario
- C#.Net role in ASP.NET Development
- NET/C#.Net – the Industry approach
- HTML, HTML Controls, ASP.NET Controls
- Client-side & Server-side Controls
- Consuming HTML Client/Server Controls in WebForms
- Consuming ASP.Net Controls in WebForms
- Understanding the Rendering Nature of Controls Developing a Simple Startup Application
- Introducing Web Forms, Worker process
- Working with Server Controls
- Applying Styles to Controls, Themes, Skins etc
- Page Directives and its use
- Separating Code & Design
- New Code behind Techniques
- Implementing NET Server Controls
- Types of ASP.NET & their need/render
- Intrinsic – Validation – Bound – DataSource
- Navigation – Login – Web Parts & AJAX.-as building blocks Asp.net.
- Validating Form with Validation Controls of Asp.net
- Using RequiredFieldvalidator control
- Using CompareValidator Control Using RangeValidator Control
- Using CustomValidator control
- Create Server-side / Client-side functions for – CustomValidator Control
- Group Validations & avoiding Validations.
- Finally – Client Targets & ValidationSummary control
- XML, XML to HTML, XML & Databases
- XML Schema Definition Tool
- Overview of ADO.NET/ XML Support in .NET
- Connect/Insert/Update/Delete,Query data -using ADO.NET
- Retrieve data with datasets
- Data Adapters, Understanding Data tables
- Build Data table programmatically
- Filter and sort Data table, Data Relations
- NET LINQ
- Parameters with Command Object
- Stored Procedures with NET using –output parameters
- Develop a Registration form using ADO
- Net bound controls
- DataSource Controls
- Repeater & its uses.
- DataBound and DataAware Controls
- Bind data to Dropdownlist Control
- Datalist control
- DataGrid(1.1/2.0) Control
- GridView & its importance in Development
- GridView(Basic) – simple uses
- GridView (Advanced) –Runtime Fields, Empty DataRows, NTier …
- FormView & DetailsView
- Introduction to Microsoft (Code name ATLAS)
- XML Http object
- Programming with XML HTTP Object
- Advantages and Disadvantages of AJAX.
- Features of AJAX.
- MS Implementation of AJAX
- Error Handling & .NET Runtime
- Avoid Errors before they occur
- Structured Error Handling
- Catching General Exceptions
- Catching Specific Exceptions
- Throwing Exceptions
- Custom Exceptions
- Page Level Error Handling
- Application Level Error Handling
- Creating User Controls
- Adding member to user controls.
- Registering User Controls
- Properties & Methods
- Dynamically loading user controls
- Master Pages
- Web Application configuration-Advantages.
- New Configuration Model, ASP.NET Confn Tool
- Web Application Machine Configuration
- Global Assembly Cache, Strong Names VS2005.
- Working with Assembly Info
- Config, Machine.Config
- Process Model –System Configuration.
- About Session & Application object
- Comparison between Session & Application
- Using the Global.asax file
- Managing Application State
- Http Handlers
- Application & Session Variables
- Application & Session Events
- Caching Overview
- Advantages of Caching
- Comparing with Application & Session var’s
- Page Output Caching
- Page Data Caching
- Fragment Caching
- Security Overview
- Authentication & Authorization
- Windows-based Authentication
- Passport (WebServices)
- Forms-based Authentication
- Authorizing Users and Roles
- User Account Impersonation
- Deploying NET Application
- ntroducing XML Web Services
- Differences Between DCOM / Remoting / Web Services
- net Webservices.
- Writing a Simple Web Service
- Xml web services stack, SOAP,WSDL,UDDI,Sync an
- Async calls
- Web Service Type Marshalling
- Using Data in Web Services
- Using Objects and Intrinsic
- HTML Pattern Matching
- New concept in Web Apps.
- Advantages and Disadvantages.
- Predefined/ user defined controls with webparts.
- Gadgets/side bars.
- Office 2007
- VS to VS.net tools for office.
- Mobile forms
- Mobile Environment – Today’s Need.
- Needed Infrastructure
- WAP, WML overview.
- MS Mobile Explorer.
- Open ware Simulators.
- Line smart phones and Pocket PC Applications.
- What is Smartphone / Pocket Pc?
- Application for smartphone / pocket pc
- Deploying / Run application in devices / Live
- What is VSTO?
- Programming developing managed addings for outlook.
- Advantages VSTO
- VSTO 2005 SE
- Runtime component.
- MSMQ in ASP.Net
- Its need in data transferring
- MSMQ – Its role in heterogeneous networks and systems
- Crystal Reports in Net
- Designing Reports for Web Browsers
About ASP.NET Training in Hyderabad
ASP.NET is an open-source, server-side web application framework that allows programmers to build dynamic websites and applications. It is the most common server-side technology used to develop web applications for Microsoft Windows, which is a proprietary operating system developed by Microsoft Corporation. ASP.NET provides a development environment that allows web developers to write code in one language, then compile it into another language, such as C# or VB.NET. Brolly Academy offers the best ASP.NET training in Hyderabad with a detailed course program. The training includes core topics like detailed explanation of web controls, ADO.NET, configurations, Queries relating to language integrations, data source controls, cascading style sheets, consistent websites, website navigations, code debugging, user-defined controls, ASP.NET caching features, XML web services, ASP.NET extensions, personalizations and more. Brolly academy offers a wide range of courses that include both IT and software training courses in Hyderabad with updated course curriculums and modules. We provide our students with the certifications they need to land jobs in the field. The ASP.NET certificate is a huge plus for job seekers because of its widespread acceptance by companies and institutions around the world. It demonstrates mastery over key skills required by most employers on today’s market. Adding the certification to your resume or CV will increase your chances of getting hired by top organizations. As well, the ASP.NET certificate is a valuable addition to any professional’s portfolio of qualifications. With the skills and knowledge you will gain from our training programs, you will be able to showcase your expertise in the field. This can help significantly with career advancement. Our trainers’ excellent track record of guiding professionals with 8+ years’ experience would be an added advantage. Our ASP.NET courses are available in a variety of formats, including online classes and classroom instruction. We offer the most diverse format among learning institutions in Hyderabad—one that is noted for instilling professionalism into students’ careers as web developers.
Enroll with us to get the best ASP.NET training in Hyderabad with a complete training package.
Modes of Training For ASP.NET Training in Hyderabad
Why choose us for ASP.NET Training?
Expert ASP.NET trainers
Brolly Academy has the most knowledgeable and experienced ASP.NET trainers in the state, with 8+ years of experience. They effectively train students and ensure that they are given all the guidance needed throughout their training program.
Collective study sessions
We organize both online and offline workshops to give students the chance to interact with each other, share their experiences and knowledge regarding the ASP.NET course training which amplifies the students’ collective intelligence.
Doubt clarification sessions
We have weekly classes dedicated to student training and course instruction. During these sessions, our trainers will be available for you to ask questions that might otherwise go unanswered.
At Brolly academy, we offer our students job-interview practice sessions to help them become more confident and successful in their careers. We help trainees create good resumes and emphasize the importance of maintaining them
Study guides + videos + LMS
We will provide a free course guide for ASP.NET and an LMS to make it easier for you to learn the subject. You can enjoy unlimited access to these materials as long as you are registered with us.
Our training programs have helped 35+ trainees land jobs at some of the top companies in Hyderabad with successful placements.
A certificate of accomplishment is given to every student enrolled in our training program. This ASP.NET certification is widely accepted and recognized throughout the world, which will significantly increase your chances of getting hired by top companies.
Small Training batches
We only take in a limited number of trainees at any one time to preserve the quality of our course and ensure that each student receives personalized attention from trainers.
Testimonials of ASP.NET Training in Hyderabad
Brolly Academy will issue you a certificate upon completion of the course and provide you with support to ensure that your learning experience is successful. It is proven that the outstanding training and ASP.NET certifications provided by Brolly Academy have helped our students experience tremendous growth trajectories in career opportunities, as they are better prepared for interviews and securing jobs within their field. It is the best way of learning how to use ASP.NET, as it will equip you with all the necessary knowledge and skills required for a profession in this field. Brolly Academy offers comprehensive training courses on all aspects of ASP.NET development—from beginner level right through to advanced applications
Advantages of learning ASP.NET training in Hyderabad
At Brolly Academy, our advanced ASP.NET training will allow you to gain a thorough understanding of the subject and learn the skills necessary for success. We constantly update our training to reflect the latest research and give lectures by experts who have extensive experience teaching. Our curriculum is carefully designed for different types of students. We offer online and in-person classes, so that you can choose the one that best fits your schedule. Our instructors are experts with years of experience teaching this subject who have been carefully selected for their expertise.